Database Developer for National Institute of Justice
- Development Partner for the National Institute of Justice database for missing and unidentifiable persons. https://www.namus.gov/
- The database is utilized by Law Enforcement Agencies worldwide and a required research system by 9 U.S. states.
- As a young man, Todd Matthews was fascinated by the mystery of ‘Tent Girl’ – an unidentified female corpse wrapped in a tent canvas, found in the 1960s by his father in law.
- The recently interviewed Todd Matthews about it. Click the arrow BELOW to hear BBC’s Emily Webb as she interviews Todd Matthews for OUTLOOK
Matt Brenner, Web Developer, B.S., Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, New York
Christian Santander, B.S. Computer Science from Loyola Marymount University, California
- Software Team Lead Developer and Designer (Co-owner Evalow
- Developed and deployed over 20 successful mobile apps